|Vehicle Type||Civilian Car|
Performance Car (WD2)
|Body Style||2-door coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
The design appears to look like an older Porsche 911 Turbo and a bit of a RUF RCT EVO, with the front resembling a Lamborghini Miura. A classic appearance makes a remarkable stand against the more modern styles and their power resembled in-game.
The car features a very soft suspension setup, with the springs allowing a high amount of lateral extension and compression at the front and rear. Its roaring engine implies the power in the acceleration and speed, despite the low durability and handling.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||336hp twin turbo V8 (In-game model)||Rear-mid engine, rear wheel drive||5|
- Watch Dogs
- May be seen driven in the Wards district, or may be found in the Car On Demand app, when unlocked, for $20,000.
- Can be found on roof of the opposite building of Woodpark-West ctOS Tower.
- Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Auto Elite car dealership, for $112,500.
- The inclusion of 336 in the car's model name suggests that the car houses a 336-horsepower engine, which is only 6 hp greater than the 330 hp of the engine found in the 1971 Pantera GT.
- The name resembles the Porsche 911, also the visual inspiration for the car.
- The TT could be an acronym referencing to "Twin-Turbo", as in the Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.