|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
Muscle Car (WD2)
|Body Style||2-door muscle sedan|
|Capacity||2 (Driver and passenger)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
The design of this car appears to be inspired by the North American styling of the GM G-body cars, such as the 1978-1980 Dodge 6000, 1983-1986 Buick Regal and T-type and 1983-1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, while the front is heavily reminiscent of the 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix 2+2. It could also be based on the Pontiac 6000. Its name indicates that the car is more directly inspired by the Buick Grand National, which was powered by a turbocharged V6 as opposed to a more conventional V8. The same platform was used across the various GM brands including the Cutlass and Monte Carlo. Its taillights resemble those from a 1980 to 1989 Dodge Diplomat.
The vehicle performs very well thanks of its powerful engine and can reach a good speed, useful for chases and getaways. However, handling is not a great advantage and durability is standard against gunfire and crashes.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||3.9L Single-cam V8 (In-game model)||Front engine, rear wheel drive.||4|
- In Watch Dogs 2, The 580s uses unique 3.9Ts with a black/brownish color with the gang's signature marking on the front portion of the hood.
- Can be seen driven in the Wards district, usually in poor condition.
- Well maintained examples rarely spawn unless the player orders it from the Car On Demand app. The vehicle is available for free.
- May be parked outside Rossi-Fremont.
Watch Dogs 2
- Available in the Total Motors car dealership, for $15,000.
- The name 3.9T pays reference to the 3.8l Buick V6 engine which could be found with a turbocharger fitted in the second generation Buick Regal (1978-1987).
- There's an Easter Egg inside the vehicle. If the player shoots the passenger window out, and use a sniper rifle to zoom in on the ignition, they can see a keychain with a Rainbow Dash pendant, from My Little Pony. However, this does not exist on all console versions.