|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Pistol|
|Price||$3,750 (Gun stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
Watch Dogs 2
- ❝ Basic, all-purpose pistol widely available to low-life thugs❞
- ―Beta Description
- ❝ The 1911 is a world-renowned pistol that was once commonly used in the U.S. military. It packs a lot of stopping power at close range.❞
- ―In-game Description
The 1911 has its design based fundamentally on that of the M1911, the in-game model however is based on the modernised Kimber Custom Warrior model, but the tactical rail denotes a Kimber Custom TLE/RL II model, regularly used for law enforcement. While the Kimber Custom only holds 7 rounds with the stock magazine (8 rounds with the extended magazine), the pistol in-game holds ten. The in-game model features a stainless steel frame and slide, a lightweight trigger, beaver-tail grip safety and integrated accessory rail.
The 1911 is a very reliable weapon in all circumstances, as it is accurate, has a reasonable clip size, and its damage is neither low nor high. it can be effective for inaccurate shooters against weaker enemies with bodyshots, and effective against all non-enforcer enemies with headshots.
- 1911 (Standard)
- Spec Ops 1911 (Spec Ops/Silenced)
- Can be purchased at the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $3,750.
- This pistol can be picked up from enemies in the campaign.
- The fixer who you have to kill/take down in the Act I mission, Big Brother, carries a 1911.
Watch Dogs 2
- Can be picked up from downed enemies.
- As of patch 1.08, it can be purchased from any 3D printer. It cannot be painted.
- The 1911 uses the same 3D model as the 1911 in Far Cry 3, another Ubisoft game.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs 2|
|Handguns||1911 • 4N00bs Pistol • P-9mm • Core Dump Pistol • Protocol Pistol (DLC)|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • Bullet Hell Shotgun • DDoS Shotgun • Goodbye, World Shotgun • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|SMGs||R-2000 • SMG-11 • Help Desk Denial Pistol|
|Assault Rifles||AK-47 • DOT_EXE Rifle • DOT_FILE Rifle • Goblin • HHOS Rifle • Zero Day Rifle • OCP-11 • Paintball Rifle|
|Sniper Rifles||END Sniper • Spear Phish Sniper • SVD • YourBoySerge Sniper • AC-AR|
|Grenade Launchers||CTRL-ALT-DEL Launcher • WTB Stun Launcher • PML-6 (DLC)|
|Special||2EZ Stun Gun • Thunder Ball|